For the past several weeks, I’ve been cleaning, painting, and remaking parts of the house and moving all the furniture and belongings back in bit by bit.
Today, I decided that I needed to do something for myself.
As things get straightened out, I will have a Music Room/Recording Studio in the basement.
I have been saving large pieces of packing styrofoam for acoustic reasons for some time. Today I decided to make a frame for 2 of them. I think they came from citrus fruit that was shipped as a holiday gift from family in Florida.
I knew there was some spray paint in the shed that said “Fabric Paint” on it, so I thought I would try to see how it worked on the padding.
Here is a summary of my progress in pictures.